We sell new and used home improvement materials at 50% or more below retail. Every day brings new treasures that can be yours for pennies on the dollar. Some of these deals you just have to see to believe.
The Discount Supply
Store specializes in recycled, remodeling and building supplies. We
carry doors, toilets, locks, windows, lighting fixtures, cabinets and
hardware. All sales support the building of Habitat for Humanity homes
in Washoe County.
Inventory comes in daily so check back often to see what's new!
If you have an item to donate and do not see it listed as an 'Accepted Donation' please call the office and ask if it is an item we can accept.
(775) 323 5511
The Discount Supply
relies solely on donations of
new and gently used materials
from individuals, businesses
and remodeling projects.
Please consider donating
your used items
that are taking up your
needed storage space.
Donations can be made
Monday-Saturday 9am - 5pm 1775 Kuenzli St. Reno 89502
You can also call the office
to arrange for a pick up in the Reno/Sparks area.
ONLY IN NEW OR GOOD WORKING CONDITION
- Appliances that work and are clean*
- (*but not dishwashers or ice makers due to possible lead),
- Cabinets and countertops that have been carefully removed,
- Flooring, carpet and padding, clean no stains or pet odors,
- Toilets, tubs, tub and shower surrounds, sinks
- Shower heads,
- Wiring and electrical materials,
- Hardware (screws, nails, brackets, hinges, fittings),
- Shelving and shelving parts,
- Heaters, air conditioners and swamp cooler,
- Lighting, no missing or broken parts,
- Lumber (4 ft. lengths min.) unbroken, no nails screws or glue,
- Sheetrock and plywood (min 4x4),
- Wall and window coverings,
- Dual pane windows (vinyl, wood, metal),
- Doggy doors,
- Garage doors and openers,
- Fire places,
- Roofing material,
- Tile and grouting materials,
- Yard items, including furniture and tools,
- Furniture, wood, metal, solid surface (NO fabric covered items).
Non-Acceptable Donations:BROKEN AND NON-WORKING ITEMS
- Unframed glass or mirrors,
- Single pane windows,
- Mattresses, fabric covered furniture, clothing,
- Flammable chemicals, cleaners, pesticides, or herbicides,
- Electronic equipment, TV’s, radios, stereos,
- Firearms & ammunition,
- Refrigerators that contain a water dispenser, or icemaker,
- Automatic dishwashers or water softener systems,
- Hot water heaters,
- Pipes or fittings for human consumption that may contain lead,
- Kitchen or bathroom faucets used for human consumption.
Where is 1775 Kuenzli St. Reno NV?